Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Spam Thread!
I use a python script to grab videos from youtube. Then again I'm just the type who ends up using Linux as a fallback when Windows falls flat on it's face.
The Best Medicine > Magic. Because SCIENCE! can prove the former.
Fluttershy, what beautiful eyes you have. Smile
I love foxes, especially the one in my avatar.
?MLPF:FSHY? LOCKD 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
?MLPF:AJCK? LOCKD 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
?MLPF:TSPL? LOCKD 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
?MLPFTonguePIE? LOCKD 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
?MLPF:RDSH? LOCKD 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A C F
?MLPF:RRTY? LOCKD 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 F

MAGIC NUMBER IS 0x45FF90EE

XYLN released. Opcode does not exist in FYROM. Opcode does not exist in cache. Opcode exists in backup tape. Opcode is deactivated.
Hello.

Minor concern:
Is the chat causing us to post here less? If so, is this a bad thing or a neutral thing?
I don't think it is.. though I really can't tell. I might not have been back here long enough~
It's fun to say berry! I berry talk all the day through!
need coffee >.<

Stayed up until 2 AM compiling new kernel >.<
feels like another depression fit coming on :/

Stupid Losing You and Nothing Lasts Forever looping in my head for the past hour >.<
Oh wow, just woke up from sleep. Strange dream.

I dreamt that I was up in space, then quickly shot down to Earth. Then I believe I was on a US highway zooming ultra fast (I think I was on a US highway because the signboards are blue and all have this strange red, white and blue badge on it). Next thing I know, I was at a business meeting in full suit. There was this guy who looked suspiciously like the said missing friend giving a presentation. After he was done and everyone got up and left, I got up and asked him if he is indeed the missing friend. He said he was.

We talked a bit. He showed me this website that allows one to modify/poopify any youtube video and set it to music.

I then asked him why he hasn't been online.

He said that his phone line was on the fritz and that the AT&T guys are taking forever to come over and fix it (yeah, he specifically mentioned AT&T).

I then shook hands with him and thanked him for everything he's done to help me.

Then I woke up.

I'm not sure what this is. Astral projection? mind-linked etherspace meeting? Just some fancy garbane my mind made up to console me over my worries on what happened to him? On one hand, it's possible that my mind could've created a virtual environment out of this afternoon's Google Earth session and carefully placed together the scenery based on shows and pictures it has seen on TV, as well as random brands heard over TV and the Internet. On the other hand, the colors in this dream was... different. My dreams usually have more vivid colors. The colors here are more akin to 70s technicolor films.

Is he even using AT&T?

Very weird.
I'm nervous about things possibly going wrong at my baby shower, day after tomorrow.
Did you know that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is animated in Flash?

Okay, you probably know that, but did you know it was animated in.....Flash 8?

Yes, Flash 8 apparently.

Legacy software FTW!! Big Grin
I love foxes, especially the one in my avatar.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »