Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Spam Thread!
Stella Grapes Wrote:Why am I so whiny about such weird details?

"Blah blah blah!"
"Oh no! Leap Year Day birthdays scheduled and I'll probably miss one Halloween!"

I am odd.

Whiny!? Hardly, more... snuggly! <3
It's fun to say berry! I berry talk all the day through!
Angel Wrote:
Stella Grapes Wrote:Why am I so whiny about such weird details?

"Blah blah blah!"
"Oh no! Leap Year Day birthdays scheduled and I'll probably miss one Halloween!"

I am odd.

Whiny!? Hardly, more... snuggly! <3

*HUGS* Thank you.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82-y9LE3ivE[/youtube]
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME HOW MUCH MY CHILDHOOD SUCKED, CRACKED! I WANTED THAT MICROMAN TRANSFORMING WRISTWATCH AFTER SEEING MY COUSIN WITH ONE, BUT NEVER GOT ONE!
The Best Medicine > Magic. Because SCIENCE! can prove the former.
I finally heard back from The Hub: the new episodes of SSCBBA will start on November 5th.
[Image: sig_cherrystrawberry.png]
Chat room was quiet tonight. And I missed my opportunity to say hello to Grapes because I was busy doing something else.

Ah well. I'm not sad. The chat room will be full again soon enough. Smile
I love foxes, especially the one in my avatar.
02x03 - A big improvement over the first two episodes. Still a bit jarring, but definitely an improvement (I'm actually a little afraid of all those TS plushes on my bed now, especially the Animated Storyteller and "Twilight Alum-Mouth").

Too bad my archive made is broken with sound sync issues. Not sure what went wrong when I used AVIDemux to patch the two downloaded parts together into one episode and transcribe them back into Pupcake Format while at it. This time transcription was done on Kiki instead of Dongwa. Kiki's version of AVIDemux is older than Dongwa's tho, showing just how much the developers care about the Mac platform.
I finish work everyday at 5.40 PM and arrive home about 7.20 PM, Monday to Saturday. I'll probably be too tired to do anything else every night. Ah well, I'm still alive anyway.
[Image: TheGrapesChildrenSig.png]
Chat server went boom?
RAMChYLD Wrote:Too bad my archive made is broken with sound sync issues. Not sure what went wrong when I used AVIDemux to patch the two downloaded parts together into one episode and transcribe them back into Pupcake Format while at it. This time transcription was done on Kiki instead of Dongwa. Kiki's version of AVIDemux is older than Dongwa's tho, showing just how much the developers care about the Mac platform.

Well, for me, I just download the MP4s directly from YouTube using the Firefox extension "VideoDownloadHelper". Nothing more. Then again, you know me. Tongue I prefer my videos large, thanks to my history of screencapping cartoons. I always liked large screencaps of my favorite TV shows.

However, I ran into a problem with VLC screencapping on Lilly. Apparently, the Mac VLC applies heavier JPEG compression to the captured images than the Windows version. Sad

Oh, Im getting into MLP:FIM, but I'm going to watch all of season 1 first before starting with Season 2. I got done with the first two episodes, and I watched "Party of One" last night. WHY HAVE I PUT OFF WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR SO LONG??!! Tongue
I love foxes, especially the one in my avatar.
Upgraded Ubuntu to 11.10. Effing kernel's a pain in the arse to coax, though.
[Image: pvi1xp-6.png]
[Image: bpawh5-6.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »