Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ages of the characters
Alright, I'll try to rephrase the ages of characters in 2003 and 2007 period. Future World period which only exists in fan fiction is also included.

2003 earlier episodes
Apple Dumplin' -- 1 year old
Strawberry and friends -- 6 years old

2003 later episodes
Apple Dumplin' -- 2 years old
Strawberry and friends -- 7 years old

2007 episodes
Apple Dumplin' -- 6 years old
Strawberry and friends -- 11 years old

Future World
Apple Dumplin' -- 13 years old
Strawberry and friends -- 18 years old
Peach Streusel -- 11 years old
Mango Jubilee, Persimmons, Jackfruit Jam: 6 years old

Correct me if I'm wrong, Prudie. Wink
[Image: TheGrapesChildrenSig.png]
Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. I thought you had Peach's age at 12 in Future World and her siblings' at 7. These ages, on the other hand, make for better parallels with the present/past. Smile
Who is peach stus... What? Who is peach or whatever her name is? :roll:
You are who you are,
No matter what happens,
or what you do,
you will still be you
I thought they are all different age... I thought Ginger's the youngest for sooo afraid (ginger snap's no light, no fright) and on berry big journey (i'm not sure what's the exact title, but it's the first on of that DVD) well she was the most... sad and... ok... she was... crying IF you realise. and I thought Angel's the eldest? oh yes! Peppermint Fizz also might be the youngest for how she behave... Blueberry and Huck might be the eldest too!
Is there anyways to make sure of this age thingy?
You are who you are,
No matter what happens,
or what you do,
you will still be you
Well, there has never been anything that can confirm age in the episodes, other than Apple Dumplin's first birthday in first episode. Their ages are just estimations.

Peach Streusel is a fan made character. She's the pink haired girl in my signature picture.
[Image: TheGrapesChildrenSig.png]
Blackberry Bun Wrote:Well, there has never been anything that can confirm age in the episodes, other than Apple Dumplin's first birthday in first episode. Their ages are just estimations.

I think they are all different ages... right... is there any in the DIC website???
You are who you are,
No matter what happens,
or what you do,
you will still be you
Ginger Snap Wrote:
Blackberry Bun Wrote:Well, there has never been anything that can confirm age in the episodes, other than Apple Dumplin's first birthday in first episode. Their ages are just estimations.

I think they are all different ages... right... is there any in the DIC website???

No, I don't think they're all different ages and ages are not listed on the website. I don't think they're all the same age. I don't think they're all different ages, either. Neither would make much sense, since most of the kids look the same age and everyone most likely has different birthdays and such. I think most of the kids are approximately the same age, on average. In the 1980 premiere, Strawberry celebrated her sixth birthday. She continued to grow older, and she also grew older than she was at the start of the second animated version.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »