Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mocha Chiffon and Lunaris
Mocha Chiffon
[Image: mocha_chiffon_by_00m-d48c2a7.png]
Mocha Chiffon is the younger sister of the twins Mango Jubilee and Persimmons and also the twin sister of Lunaris.

Lunaris
[Image: lunaris_by_00m-d48c2x9.png]
Lunaris is the younger sister of the twins Mango Jubilee and Persimmons and also the twin sister of Mocha Chiffon.

Lunaris idolizes Persimmons to the point that she wears similar hat. However, the bow is placed on the right instead of the left. The ornament on her hat is not ordinary. It is a magical orb which tells the moon phase of the day.
[Image: TheGrapesChildrenSig.png]
Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

They're so adorable! Thank you so much! Big Grin My only critique is that Mocha Chiffon's top's frills seems to resemble Lemon Meringue's perhaps too closely.
Stella Grapes Wrote:My only critique is that Mocha Chiffon's top's frills seems to resemble Lemon Meringue's perhaps too closely.
Mocha's are a bit longer and positioned lower. Though indeed I ran out of design.
[Image: TheGrapesChildrenSig.png]
Yes, I can see similarities to Lemon's outfit in Mocha's and a shorter-sleeved reminiscence of Rainbow's top style to Lunaris'. I hope you don't think I dislike the outfits for noticing these things; I do like them a lot and I'm sorry you ran out of design.

Maybe you could try drawing little girl blouses, or positioning Mocha's frills vertically down the middle or side (somewhat like a sash). Again, please don't misunderstand: I am not trying to be bossy, only helpful if you'd like the help.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »