Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is she?
I've been watching the 1980s specials, and I've just seen "Strawberry Shortcake and the Baby Without a Name" (the 5th special) today. So far I have more or less succeeded in keeping track of the characters (which they didn't make easier by constantly changing their looks slightly, while their names are not always spoken out), but this one got me.

[Image: sscbwon37.jpg]

Who is it on the left? From this angle, she looks like a clone of Strawberry. (The real Strawberry is in the middle - I hope I don't mix them up. Big Grin) She also looks similar to Café Olé, but he or she has much lighter brown hair. (Actually, I'm still not sure about Café Olé's gender.)

The screenshot is linked from Bit The Dust Tape.
Not sure which one you mean, so here's everyone from left to right: Raspberry Tart, Peach Blush, Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Meringue, and Plum Puddin'.
[Image: sig_cherrystrawberry.png]
No, that can't be Raspberry Tart. She has lighter pink hair, see:

[Image: sschws22.jpg]

Here is another shot, where the unknown girl is seen:

[Image: sscbwon22.jpg]

... And now I see it's really Raspberry - their hats are the same. Big Grin The change in art has just fooled me.

Anyway, Raspberry looks pretty cute sitting on that... something (I have no idea what is that). I wanted to post that screenshot anyway for that reason.
Kiwifruit Jam Wrote:Anyway, Raspberry looks pretty cute sitting on that... something (I have no idea what is that). I wanted to post that screenshot anyway for that reason.
That's Berry Busy Bug, a playset for the miniature dolls.
[Image: sig_cherrystrawberry.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »